Become a Foundation for Infant Loss Training – Accredited Practitioner
Our Training is internationally accredited for CPD- Our Inclusive Course Fees are below:
- United Kingdom: £100
- Europe: 111 Euros
- USA: $136
- Canada: $173 CAD
- Australia: $177 AUD
- New Zealand $189 NZD
The Foundation for Infant Loss Training offers you the opportunity to become an Accredited Practitioner with us.
We firmly believe that our training is one of a kind, worldwide.
Whether you are a Midwife, a Nurse, a Birth Worker, A Counselling Professional, A Funeral Director or a Social Worker – this vital training will ensure that you can better serve bereaved parents in your care.
Our training programme is split into two sections:
(1) Pregnancy and Infant Loss: The Ultimate Bereavement
(2) Assisting Clients with Subsequent Pregnancies after Loss : The Emotional Roller coaster
You will be provided with a log in to access the training in your own time with no time limits.
The course content is a mixture of videos, audio, parents experiences, additional reading and exercises.
What do you receive when purchasing our training?
- 16 Hours of First Class Education which is accredited for Continuing Education and Re validation, by a wealth of Organisations across the world
- Our E-Books: “Pregnancy and Infant Loss: A Guide for Professionals” and “Little Wings: Life After Loss (A Mothers Perspective)
- Certification and use of our logo as an Accredited Practitioner which you may add to your website or promotional materials
- A wealth of information which ultimately means that you are able to better support bereaved families. Our training also includes parents experiences.
Image Gallery – Click to view images in full…