Become a Foundation for Infant Loss Training – Accredited Practitioner
Our Training is internationally accredited for CPD- Our Inclusive Course Fees are below:
- United Kingdom: £100
- Europe: 111 Euros
- USA: $136
- Canada: $173 CAD
- Australia: $177 AUD
- New Zealand $189 NZD
Or you may consider spreading the cost by paying £20 a month with our new membership subscription service where you will receive this training as well as access to 12 mini courses, videos, interviews with professionals and free tickets to our annual Autumn conference (This is likely to be online in 2021) and more. For more information please click here .
The Foundation for Infant Loss Training offers you the opportunity to become an Accredited Practitioner with us.
We firmly believe that our training is one of a kind, worldwide.
Whether you are a Midwife, a Nurse, a Birth Worker, A Counselling Professional, A Funeral Director or a Social Worker – this vital training will ensure that you can better serve bereaved parents in your care.
Our training programme is split into two sections:
(1) Pregnancy and Infant Loss: The Ultimate Bereavement
(2) Assisting Clients with Subsequent Pregnancies after Loss : The Emotional Roller coaster
You will be provided with a log in to access the training in your own time with no time limits.
The course content is a mixture of videos, audio, parents experiences, additional reading and exercises.
What do you receive when purchasing our training?
- 16 Hours of First Class Education which is accredited for Continuing Education and Re validation, by a wealth of Organisations across the world
- Our E-Books: “Pregnancy and Infant Loss: A Guide for Professionals” and “Little Wings: Life After Loss (A Mothers Perspective)
- Certification and use of our logo as an Accredited Practitioner which you may add to your website or promotional materials
- A wealth of information which ultimately means that you are able to better support bereaved families. Our training also includes parents experiences.
Image Gallery – Click to view images in full…