What do we offer? We will attend any facility in the UK and offer a days training in:
- Baby loss Photography and Making Memories for Midwives, nurses and funeral directors
- A briefing of the importance of Making Memories for Parents by a Bereaved Mother
- How can we can obtain beautiful family photos
- A Master Class Approaching the subject as a Professional Making Memories
- This is followed on by a practical “hands on session” in 6 different scenarios / scenes, which participants will rotate .
We provide all of the dolls, props,cots, baby baths, accessories, clothing, nappies etc as well as inkless and casting hand and foot print kits so all professionals can have a practice which of course instills confidence. We will educate professionals on how to obtain the best photos and memories for the benefit of the bereaved family. All delegates will require a camera, but a camera on a mobile phone will suffice. All delegates will receive resources and Certification. Our study days will typically run from 10am – 3pm and the maximum we can accommodate is 24. Our costs are £750. No travel costs will be incurred if the venue is within 2 hours of Dorset.