The Foundation for Infant Loss work closely with 4Louis, who provide bereaved parents with the most wonderful memory boxes.
“As grieving Angel mum’s we decided we wanted to do something to help make a devastating experience a little more bearable by letting families know they are not alone. We do this by providing hospitals across the U.K with memory boxes, so angel parents can capture as many memories as they can.
We provide memory boxes for stillbirth, neo-natal, infant and child loss. Each memory box contains;
- A clay impression kit, to capture an impression of babies hands and feet.
- Two teddies, one for baby and one for the family.
- A glass angel in a presentation box
- A candle, for a special occasion where the family may want to light it.
- A card, so the family can write a poem or letter to baby.
- A curl box, for a lock of babies hair,
- An inkless wipe kit, to capture imprints of babies hands and feet.
- A CD to keep babies photographs safe
- A copy of ‘Guess How Much I Love You book
- A SD Card
- Forget me not seeds to plant
- A balloon and postcard to heaven
- An acknowledgement of life certificate”
4Louis provide memory boxes at no charge and further information can be sought by contacting the team directly. Bereaved families, can of course, contact 4Louis directly if they wish.
Health care and Funeral professionals are also welcomed to contact 4Louis.
4Louis, 17 Bridgewater Road, Washington, Tyne and Wear NE37 2SG. Telephone: (0191) 3858066 / 07772 743043. email email@example.com