Our Training is internationally accredited for CPD- Our Inclusive Course Fees are below:
- United Kingdom: £100
- Europe: 111 Euros
- USA: $136
- Canada: $173 CAD
- Australia: $177 AUD
- New Zealand $189 NZD
Why work with us?
The Foundation for Infant Loss Training was established 13 years ago to fill the gap of limited perinatal loss training for professionals. All of our team have suffered a pregnancy or infant loss and as a result we are a highly passionate organisation, striving for change. We believe this change can come about through education.
Our Online Practitioner Training has been produced and is an exact replica of our in person study days. This means that anyone working (or is likely to work) with bereaved families can access our training, anywhere in the world. We believe that our Practitioner training is the only training of its kind worldwide.
We have received awards and accolades from around the globe. Although UK based our training is internationally relevant.
Most Recent awards:
- Honorary Doctor of Science: University of Bedfordshire
- Lifetime Achievement Award: The National NHS Awards
- The British Journal of Midwifery Awards – Contribution to Education
- The Good Funeral Guide Awards
- The British Citizen Awards
- The Unsung Hero Awards
- The Inspirational Women Awards
- We are proud to have delivered training to the following organisations