The Foundation were delighted to offer a full day infant loss training day to the Student Midwives at Worcester University!
We received fantastic feedback:
– Learnt a lot, and made me see infant loss in a different light
– Great run day. Would not change anything
– Absolutely amazing. Very useful and informative
– Very useful insight form a different point of view
– Sensitive subject approached well, goo information and I enjoyed the day.
– Filled in knowledge gaps
– Amazing, informative, thorough and considerate
– All topics approached were relevent and interesting. fab experience
– Very relevent information that will positively impact care we provide for women
– All topics were interesting and some new information
– Very informative and interesting. Applicable to practice
– Very useful. Feel more confident in the care
– Excellent, honest, insightful and so helpful